India’s largest public-sector lender SBI (State Bank of India) has launched a dedicated website for pension account holders, known as ‘SBI Pension Seva’.
The newly launched website is dedicated to pensioners. The dedicated website is aimed to benefit the general public pensioners immensely.
It is very easy to operate, pensioners of SBI can log in to the website and then check their pension related details instantly.
Services provided by the website
* Download of Arrear calculation sheets
* Download of Pension slip/Form 16
* Pension Profile Details
* Investment-related details
* Life Certificate status
* Transactions Details
Benefits provided to pensioners by the bank through the website
* SMS alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
* Pension slip through email/pension paying branch.
* Facility to submit life certificates at any branch of State Bank of India.
* Jeevan Pramaan facility is available at branches.
* Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
* EPPO provision for Defence/Railway/CPAO/Rajasthan pensioners.
How to Register?
Pensioners having pension accounts in SBI may register themselves on the SBI Pension Seva website page
* Create a User-ID (with min 5 characters).
* Then, enter your pension account number.
* Enter Your Date of Birth.
* Enter the branch code of the pension paying branch.
* Registered email ID same as submitted to the branch.
* Enter a new password, and then confirm the password.
Note that Passwords should have a minimum length of 8 characters with a combination of uppercase and lowercase alphabets, numerals, and special characters.
In also addition, choose 2 profile questions and answers and save for future reference, as it will be required in case you forget your password.
On successful registration, a mail would be sent to the registered email where a link will be available for account activation. After activation, the pensioner can log in through his registered ID/Password.
And the user account will be locked out automatically after three consecutive unsuccessful login attempts.